Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Future World of Coco Cake!





Hollah! Coco Cake Cupcakes will now have a monthly "retail" spot-- at the super awesome new monthly BLIM Art Market, run by my pal Yuriko Iga! Mark your calendars if you're feeling like a cupcake fix: Sunday March 29th at Cambrian Hall, 215 East 17th Avenue at Main, from 11-5pm. New flavours and old will mix and mingle on a cute little table monitored by Yours Truly, and possibly sisters/relatives/friends/husband of Yours Truly. Tons more cool crafty stuff as well as vintage clothes, knick knacks, records, hot snacks and Japanese food-- what more could ya ask for! I'll be posting right before as a reminder! It's also a great chance to taste test Coco Cake before your next big event. Fun!

Pictured here: adorable school color themed cupcakes for the cutest grade 4 class! My sis teaches grade 4 and each year my husband and I (and this year, my other sis!) judge the annual Speech Competition, with topics ranging from "The Five Deadliest Predators In The World" to "Chicken Fishing" to "My Cat Steele." A pleasure all around! My sis requested vanilla cupcakes in her school colors, blue and yellow-- and what soft and precious cupcakes they turned out to be! Yay! These pics also remind me of something from a Dillon Panthers PEP RALLY! (Friday Night Lights anyone??) 

5 comments:

gyoza*girl said...

delightful (+ delish) blue + yellow cupcakes indeed! congrats to class 4SC for a great job on all your speeches. i was so happy to visit your class! :)

Al in Vancouver said...

that's great news!

Snooky doodle said...

nice cupcakes !!

The Food Librarian said...

That is really great news! Keep us updated on how that goes!

Stef said...

I just bought some of those cupcake liners. I haven't used them yet. They look so cute on your cupcakes! Thanks for stopping by my blog!