Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Can't.... Resist.... Showing You Guys...


I just can't help but post one more photograph from the lovely Coco Cake Cupcakes photoshoot with Amy... !!! Also... I just gotta say, I love my blog readers so much and I just want to thank you for taking the time to cruise through Coco Cake land with your comments and friendly and encouraging emails! I've really been enjoying making so many new internet pals who share an interest in beautiful and delicious food. Hope you like this crazy photo.

In other super exciting family news... my sis Shelley had a baby girl yesterday!! Kensie Olivia! She's a real cutie... and I can't wait to make something real cupcake-cool for her!

5 comments:

Nindy Hardjadinata said...

oh it's soooo cute! with the pink top and the pink bambi :]

Grace said...

Just found your blog via cabin+cub and ahh! so cute! i love cupcakes!

cabin + cub said...

had one of your cupcakes yesterday at handmade nation. so yummy... even took a pic with them in the photobooth and posted it today on my blog ;)

http://cabinandcub.blogspot.com/

Coco Cake Land said...

thanks everyone!!!

-valerie, nice seein' ya last night, see you again before too long no doubt!

xo

amy dame said...

i had one of those last night! and a vanilla sprinkle one... i couldn't resist! if you hadn't sold out so fast, i probably would have tried one of each! so so yummy.