Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Little Pink Cakes for New Babies!



I never knew it was possible to love so many little people so dearly the way I love my little nephews and nieces. If I'm ever having a crapola day and feeling down in the dumps all I need to do is look at some hilarious photos of Tanner eating soup or watch a video of 2 year old Kensie pounding on the piano singing a made-up song and suddenly life seems much better...

Recently two more babies were added to the growing brood my sisters have created - baby Piper and baby Brooklyn. To celebrate, my parents threw a combined 100 Day Chinese Baby Banquet celebration at one of our top favourite Chinese food haunts, Golden Ocean here in Vancouver...

Baby Brooklyn and mama Shelley (my middle sis!)...

baby Piper and my eldest sis Leanne!

Adorable Tanner with his chopstick

Kensie and Brody going loco-dingo wild, post-cupcakes


I made pink rosette frosted vanilla cupcakes and little bunny flags (as both babies are Year Of The Rabbit)! It was a magnificent dinner and there were guests a-plenty, including tons of kids who darted out and around the legs of bustling servers carrying trays of hot food, running around like wildchilds and gazing with mystery and laughter into the live water tanks of crab, lobster and fish.

It was a great evening and Auntie Coco Cake is just thrilled to have two more sweet and adorable nieces to love and help care for (and, of course, to make cakes for...!) I love you Pipey and Brooky!

xo Lyndsay

14 comments:

Neha said...

Love it! So many cute kiddies and cuppies : )

Jan Halvarson said...

So so cute!!!

Coco Cake Land said...

@Thanks Neha!

@Thanks Jan! ^__^

Elizabeth said...

I love those cupcakes!

MizzJ said...

Hehe you have such cute nieces and nephews!

birthday parties in northern virginia said...

Pink is my favorite color and it feels to see the pink cakes with different shapes for the celebration.

Mili-chan!! OwO said...

Omg! So cute and please check out my new blogg!! :D

larieny said...

tá tudo lindo!!! eu não teria coragem de comer, pq é muito lindo!

PatiEnergy said...

Oh me oh My, just tumbled upon this via Blogs of Note...I'll Imagine Living in that "Ice Cream Sundae" Friday for the rest of my life:))!!!~Thank YOU!!! Who knew I could enjoy two week days in ONE:)))

Wonderfullness to you, your family and all the deliciousness you create. f

Patricia
aka energyfieldwithgoodhair.blogspot.com

dalreen ramos said...

awww...this is soo cute;)

ccshoponline said...

all look delicious yummyyy....

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE CUPCAKES! Now im hungry, thanks to you lol

Unknown said...

Like This ^_^

Kerrat'sViolin said...

I have a blog, really nice. Your permission to share my blog I want to put some pictures.
Thank you :)