Friday, December 6, 2013

DIY ABC Stencil Cake + More Cakey Times


Loving this super cute, bright and cheery ABC stencil cake I made over at Handmade Charlotte! Perfect for a kiddo's birthday party - make 'em learn while they're eating their cake, right?

This is a fun post I wrote for Craftsy on how to use social media for your cake business! I hope you find some fun and jazzy tips in it. Let me know what you think! As I'm sure you know, I think social media is just too much fun - I love interacting with new friends and cake fans. I've met a lot of great people through it and I encourage you to use it for any type of business or just for pleasure.

I also wrote a post on Finding Your Niche within the cake design world - however, I think it can apply to all aspects of art and design! Check out my Craftsy post on Finding Your Niche here.

A few more posts for Craftsy:

Illustration based cakes - I am in love with some of these awesome drawing and illustration inspired cakes. Reminds me of my graphic novel/comic hoarding days.

Vintage Cake Design: Birdcage cakes. You'll be blown away by some of these birdy cutie beauties!




Plus, my super cute JOY silver fringe letter DIY and peppermint buttercream cake is featured on Poppytalk's 10 Festive Party Cake Ideas - click through to see all the MEGA cute holiday themed cake ideas she's rounded up for your holiday fetes. I have so many already on my Coco Cake Land Pinterest boards!

Happy Friday, everyone! Are you getting in the holiday swing of things yet?? 

xo Lyndsay

Cupcake photos by Amy Pelletier. All other photos by me! :)

2 comments:

Poetbanana said...

Thanks a lot, now I became really hungry! Anyway, lovely pictures.

Coco Cake Land said...

thanks, poetbanana! ^__^