Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Polar Bear Cake DIY for Handmade Charlotte

Hellllo there, polar bear face cake with delightful fish dinner ready to be snacked on! This polar bear cake would be so cool (heh heh) for a kid's Arctic themed birthday party, right? Check out my DIY polar bear cake over at Handmade Charlotte for this beary nice cake idea. 

I think it's so fun to think about birthday party themes for Teddy's future birthdays. But who the heck knows what he'll be into each year... I can't realistically force him into having a cute Marimekko vintage car wallpaper themed party or pink French poodle party, can I? I hope I can steer him far away from video games... but I know how unrealistic that might be... well at least I hope he is interested in art and crafting - he already loves music and is very taken by instruments, so that's a plus!

Happy new year, everyone! All the very best for a sweet 2014. I've got a mega Top Cakes of 2013 post coming up with loads of cakey eye candy ... so do come back and visit soon!

xo Lyndsay 

2 comments:

Nina Designs + Parties said...

This is so cute! I love all your cakes!

Coco Cake Land said...

thank you so much, nina! ^__^