Monday, December 23, 2013

Throw Me A Bone, Guys: Dalmation Dog Cake




Gad I LOVE this guy! He's so cute! I made this cake for Rachel for her sweet little cool guy Fox's 3rd birthday. Yeah, Fox! I love that name. I made Fox's 1st birthday cake in 2011 and it's always so nice to make cakes for previous clients - especially the super nice and cool ones! Fox is nuts about fire trucks so I suggested a dalmation dog cake and a hand drawn firetruck cake topper. And I threw the dog a bone, too - a bone cake flag, that is!

Thanks so much Rachel for the fun order and Happy 3rd Birthday Fox!

 xo Lyndsay

4 comments:

Shelby Co. Productions Photography said...

So stinkin' cute! I need to find a local place to get cakes for my pups!

Coco Cake Land said...

@shelby - thanks so much!! ^__^

Nanette said...

OMG. Just too cute!!

Coco Cake Land said...

aw thanks so much nanette! ^__^