Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year + Panda Bear Cake!




Happy Chinese New Year to all of my wonderful blog readers and cake pals! Hope you have a delightfully prosperous, happy and healthy 2014! Here's an older post I wrote on Chinese New Year and what it means to me.

I made this super cute panda bear face cake for sweet little one month old baby Georgia. Georgia is the newborn daughter of Olivia and Jeremy - years ago I made their wedding cupcakes! It was so nice to hear from them again when Olivia emailed me about making a welcome baby cake for her new little one. I gotta say, Olivia, you look great! Very happy for your new family of three.

xo Lyndsay


7 comments:

Anne @ Sugar Baby Bakes said...

So so sweet - I love it!

Coco Cake Land said...

aw thank you, anne! ^__^

Meggi said...

this is so cute! I love this cake!

Jan Halvarson said...

Very sweet - and Happy New Year!

Coco Cake Land said...

@anonymous - thank you very much! ^__^

@jan - aww thank you jan! xo

Nina Designs + Parties said...

Happy New Year!!! look forward to continue to see your great cakes! They are so so cute!

chaoslady said...

Lyndsay Love, Happy Chinese New Year for you too!

Your cake for Georgia is just great!

PS: I have a very small blog in German: http://weblog.rc-welt.com/weblog.1757053.html
I'd appreciate your visit.

Greetings
Natalia