Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jazzberry Jam Filled Make Ya Dance Cake




Believe it or not: this cake is VEGAN! Dark chocolate super moist cake with raspberry jam filling, covered with chocolate ganache... zinggggg!!! Topped with fresh mint leaves and sliced strawberries, because I couldn't find any raspberries at the store, boooooo!

I made this cake for the birthday of the most super awesome Sharon, who is working on a very cool vegan donut to produce for the peeps of Vancouver! We danced the night away like childrenland teenagers-- what a blast!

Happy Birthday Sharon, may this year be one filled with mayjah magic!

4 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

oh this looks delicious, and its vegan too! super!! :)

apparentlyjessy said...

SO many Birthdays! And your friends must all love you so much for the special and beautiful cakes you make them!

apparentlyjessy said...

My sister has a vegan friend, and just today happened to ask me if I could find a vegan mud cake recipe for her... is it possible I could have the recipe for this cake? I would appreciate it ever so much!
My email is jessica breyer at gmail dot com (no spaces)

gyoza*girl said...

mmm-mmm! vegan choco cake! :) nice one! lucky sharon! happy belated birthday!