Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lots O Cupcakes Week!

Isn't that the cutest photo of a Coco Cake chocolate buttercream cupcake? It reminds me of a family road trip in the station wagon to historic Mount Cupcake, and oops the police come and bust up the scene! Perhaps a scene out of the next Vacation movie? :)

One of my best friends, Amy, who is a professional photographer, came over to my place this past Sunday for a brand new Coco Cake cupcakes photoshoot! I am slowly recreating my Coco Cake website, to be launched in probs a month or so, and there will be soooo many beautiful and fun new pictures! Ah, so fun to set them all up!

And... check out:

Coco Cake will be participating in two big events this week: on Thursday, July 9, a big screening of Handmade Nation at the Rio Theatre with a craft showcase at 7pm sharp! I will be selling cupcakes at this event! Vancouver's Got Craft people have organized this exciting event.

Then, on Friday night July 10, I will be a Judge in Vancouver's first Cupcake Camp! This is a fundraising event for the Downtown Eastside Women's Center, and it will be held at Workspace in Gastown. cupcake Bakers, Tasters and Judges all get together and suss out some seriously delicious cupcakes! Come and check it out!

Not only that... but this weekend is bonkers for me with cupcake and cake orders... AND... any minute and any hour, my sister Shelley will be popping out her first baby!!! Wheeeeeeeee! Auntie Lyndsay once again!!!

2 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

Auntie Lyndsay you re awesome :)

Snooky doodle said...

yeah those flowers are made from gumpaste :)