Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Alive!! Pretty In Pink Furry Frosted Tiered Cake


This guy. What a weird cake.

"Cousin It" cake. Pink shag rug cake. Textured avant garde wedding cake?? This cake was going to be a "how to make a tiered bird cake" tutorial. But when I finished frosting the thing it made me chuckle so much and I just loved the look of it on its own. It was like a cross between a 1960s jello mold and a frilly old lady's hat. The bird cake tutorial will have to wait...

You can find the whole tutorial for this fuzzy frosted nutbar cake via my guest post over at Best Friends For Frosting!

Here is the visual version... enjoy!










4 comments:

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

so fun...and cute! Yay pink!!

Coco Cake Land said...

hooray! thanks sweetcheeks! ^__^

Rocky said...

Congrats! For making an awesome cake! This can be a simple birthday cake or a present. Sugar Crusher

Gabriel S. Ignácio said...

Hey, darling, how are you today?
Your blog is realy amazing! ( Am I already said this?! haha)
I realy like the pics, the posts... everything looks so nice and colorfull =)
Have a nice weekend,
Xxo!
Gabriel.