Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dog Cakes!



Dog cakes! So many pups to model in buttercream and so little time. If you've been following my blog for a while you might know I'm wild about make dog cakes. Something about those ridiculously cute little FACES that look so cartoonish and cute in buttercream or fondant!

Maybe I've got dogs on the brain right now because my little Teddy loves dogs! We call them "woh-woh" (which I thought was just a made-up Chinese word my parents used) but it's mea

nt to emulate "woof woof." We're even throwing Teddy a mild dog-themed 1st birthday party! So stay tuned for more doggy-ness on this here blog... !

Dog daze! Which Coco Cake Land dog cake is your fave??

xo Lyndsay

5 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE your dog cakes (and your blog)! My husband and I have a Frenchie and I think I'm going to have to make a fawn version of your Frenchie cake soon!

Coco Cake Land said...

aw thanks so much donna! ^__^ chloe is totally an adorable frenchie and would be a great model for a fantastic cake!!

melly said...

The first cake – wow, that's some mad skills there! I love love love the fourth cake! I actually saved a photo of it on my phone, I don't know what for since I'd never have a doggy cake. (Cat person). Haha.

Coco Cake Land said...

aw thanks melly! i also love cats - is it an anomaly to be a dog and a cat person??? ^__^

Oggivicucinocosi said...

Bellissimo il tuo blog.Ti seguo con piacere.
Compliments!

Saluti dall'Italia.

L.