Monday, January 27, 2014

Fresh Floral Buttercream Rosette DIY





I was a tomboy growing up, believe it or not. Pink and purple? BAH HUMBUG, said the tomboy me of yesteryear! But today? I am a lover of all colours, guys. Plus, who could resist these hues of deep purple, velvety red rose, fuchsia and radiant orchid? Yeah, that's right - "radiant orchid", Pantone's colour of the year 2014. The name sounds like a 1990s old lady perfume-scented bathroom. But those rascals at Pantone managed to burrow a microchip colour hole into my brain and my rosette buttercream cupcakes turned out their colour. And, ok, it's a beautiful colour indeed. 

I photographed this ultra simple, bursting with girly romance DIY for Poppytalk - powerblast on over there now for the whole flower topped rosette DIY spread

xo Lyndsay 

5 comments:

Sneyder C. said...

Me ha encantado tu página.
WWW.yourcake.es

Saludos

Anonymous said...

hi
i'm from morocco and i love your work, your're really talented
it s simple and awesome at the same time
and your cupcakes are very lovely
thinks for chairing lol

Coco Cake Land said...

cheers, sneyder!

thank you so much, anon from morocco!

New Dress A Day said...

Love love love this!! I have to try this one :)

Coco Cake Land said...

@new dress a day - thank you! ^__^ you definitely should - so easy and pretty!