Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Cupcakes For River!




Some lovely, simple frosted dark chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and turquoise vanilla buttercream for River's birthday... man I love taking pride in frosting a cupcake. Cake-nerdy but true... and I couldn't help but plunk that vintage ballerina into a turquoise rosette buttercream quicksand for a photo! I LOVE that vase, bought it last year from Dahlhaus, a local Vancouver gal who does amazing ceramic work! My mom bought me those flowers... ^__^

Thanks Sarah for the order... and happy birthday River!

xo Lyndsay


8 comments:

The Squishy Monster said...

You have such a beautiful blog with wonderful yummies living here! These are some great cupcakes!

Nursing Jobs said...

I'm loving your blog now! That cake is just so perfect for my daughters birthday who just recently started with her ballet class. Thanks!

Coco Cake Land said...

@elizabeth, thank you! ^__^

@squishymonster, thanks for visiting!

@nursing jobs... ok! thanks!

Unknown said...

OMG, your cakes loook soooo yummy and delicious!
plz visit mine www.lifeanddoings.blogspot.dk
I blog about everyday pleasure :))

Coco Cake Land said...

@isabella, thanks so much! i will visit! :)

Send cakes to India said...

these all cakes are very sweet.

lovelyjill19 said...

nice!

pinkruess said...

great!