Monday, May 16, 2011

Angry Birds Cake!


Too hilarious. I loved the little cutie who ordered this too. Showed up all styled out, in an Angry Birds tshirt! A bunch of friends ordering it for their friend's 18th birthday... ahhhhdorable!!

Dark chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream, fondant decorations. Thanks Chino for the fun order! ^__^

And cahmannn, who else out there is hopelessly addicted to this hilarious game!? Everything about it draws you in like crack cocaine - the whistle of the zooming birds, the crash and crackle of shattered ice and broken wood, the snort and chortle of those EVIL GREEDY GREEN PIGS!!! MUST BLAST INTO THEM AND DESTROY THEM!

I think my favourite bird is the HUGE fat red one that lethargically crashes into stuff like a slow, bloated wrecking ball...

13 comments:

Nom! said...

omg I love this!! brilliant! :)

Margie said...

My grand daughter would love this cake. She patiently tried to teach me how to play Angry Birds on the iPad.

Alanna S. said...

So cute! I love Angry Bird's too!!

Neha said...

Aaaah! This is so fun : )

SweetThingsTO said...

awesome! I did an Angry Birds cake not too long ago and you are right - it was fun fun fun! Those characters are so great!

Robin Mitchell Cranfield said...

My students would love this cake.
—Robin

Adriennely said...

This cake looks so perfect for an AB fan!

Unknown said...

Those birds are so addictive, even my four year old loves them! Love the cake!

Annie said...

Oh my god, this is so awesome!

Beth said...

Just adorable!

Coco Cake Land said...

thank you kindly everyone! ^__^

wedding cakes brisbane south said...

It is great to read some of the information and feedback, here. I hope to read more ideas in the future!!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Super cute!! Love it!