Monday, December 9, 2013

Melted Snowman Cake DIY


This guy! I love this melted snowman face. I was pretty much chuckling away while I was making this. I've seen this idea on sugar cookies before but hadn't yet seen it on a cake. Poor dude. Get the full tutorial for this DIY melted snowman cake over at Handmade Charlotte.

I would be so stoked if this guy became part of a family's yearly repertoire: "Mom's busting out the melted Frosty cake again this year for Christmas Eve!" I can't wait for my Teddy to have Christmas memories. We put up our Charlie Brown tree this past weekend and he can't stop pointing at the Banquet Atelier letterpress star and owl ornaments shouting "cahhr!" and "owrrrlee!" Makes me so happy.

Do you have any holiday cakes or cookies you make every year?

Happy Baking, cake pals! See you soon.

xo Lyndsay  

7 comments:

Sugar Baby said...

Oh my gosh, Lyndsay - this one had me laughing so hard! I absolutely love it!

chaoslady said...

Oh, this cake is really cool! Maybe Teddy will remember this snowman cake and tree decoration as early as next year ...

We bake every December Vanillekipferl (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanillekipferl)

Coco Cake Land said...

@sugar baby - ahhh thank you so much! :)

@chaoslady - thank you!! i am going to look up vanillekipferl, how cool!

thimble said...

oh this is so cute! Love it!

Coco Cake Land said...

thanks so much thimble! ^__^

Unknown said...

Love this!!

Coco Cake Land said...

@leoni, thanks so much! ^__^