Sunday, June 5, 2011

Two Cakes


I'm lucky. I have wonderful customers who like to bulk order and book in advance... cakes for all occasions! Bambs ordered a sweet little buttercream vintage-look cake for her husband to celebrate their wedding anniversary... and also ordered a cute Good Earth fairy cake and matching cupcakes for the adorable little Thea.

And I cannot write a post without saying this:

GO CANUCKS GO!

The Vancouver Canucks, our city's hockey team, are in the Stanley Cup Finals!! Read about a new tradition in our family - Victory Fei Fei Ice Cream Pie - HERE!

3 comments:

Alanna S. said...

So cute!

Coco Cake Land said...

Thanks! ^__^

chachucho said...

I love everything on your blog especially the cakes. They're really cute. I love your blog, one of my favorites! ^__^